20 films worth seeing
There are thousands of movies that have been created since film production began. While making this list of 20 films worth seeing, we try to choose films of different film genres. These movies are good produced and really interesting to watch. Some of them are very successful.
Many of these films are winners of different film festivals, such as Cannes film festival and winners or nominees of Oscar award. But to your surprise 20 films worth seeing list contain movies that you have never heard of. We believe that the list of 20 films worth seeing will be a great help for film lovers.
- Amelie (2001) is a romantic comedy movie about charming and shy waitress Amelie, who makes a decision to alter the lives of people, surrounding her for the better. Film directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
- Avatar (2009) is an American science-fiction film, directed by James Cameron.
- Blue Velvet (1986) is an American mystery film, directed by David Lynch. The name of the movie is taken from the song of Bobby Vinton.
- Bonnie and Clyde (1967) is an American crime film, created by Arthur Penn. It was amid the first 100 movies in the list of the National Film Registry.
- Chinatown (1974) is an American film-noir movie, directed by Roman Polanski.
- Fight Club (1999) is an American film bottomed on the novel of Chuck Palahniuk, directed by David Fincher. It was one of the most controversial films of 1999.
- Forrest Gump (1994) is an American epic drama film, made Robert Zemeckis. The film collected many awards in 1994 and was a great success.
- Gladiator (2000) is an American epic film, directed by Ridley Scott. It is the Best Picture according to 73rd Academy Award.
- GoodFellas (1990) is an American crime film, directed by Martin Scorsese.
- Gran Torino (2008) is an American drama film. Clint Eastwood is not only a producer, but also a director and a main star of the film.
- La Dolce Vita (1960) is a comedy-drama film; Federico Fellini is a director of the picture.
- Leon: The Professional (1994) is a French thriller film, directed by Luc Besson. The main stars of the film are Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, and Gary Oldman.
- Million Dollar Baby (2004). This American sports drama is the other exciting film, directed by Clint Eastwood.
- Schindler's List (1993) is an American film, directed by Steven Spielberg. It is 8th in the list of the top best American films.
- The Exorcist (1973) is an American horror film, made by William Friedkin.
- The Godfather Part I (1972) and Part II (1974) are American epic crime films, created by Francis Ford Coppola.
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) is an Italian western film, directed by Sergio Leone.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) is an American fantasy-drama movie, created by Peter Jackson. The film is bottomed on J. R. R. Tolkien's works.
- The Social Network (2010) is an American drama film, directed by David Fincher. The film describes the founding of Facebook.