1. Basic information
1. Stark’s Media. What is it for?
Stark’s Media is an articles directory, which allows its users to read articles on various subjects and submit their own ones.
2. What languages does Stark’s Media support?
Besides English, there are also articles in Russian.
3. May I add articles from Stark’s Media to my website?
4. How much does it cost to add content to Stark’s Media?
The cost of one article submission is $5.
5. Is there any way to get in touch with the author of an article?
Click "Author" at the top of the article page you’re reading. Check author’s bio to see their additional information and contacts.
6. What should I do to run an advertisement on Stark’s Media?
Unfortunately, at present we are not placing new advertisements on our site, but you are free to use one of the following tips:
a. Use site-targeted advertising on Google AdWords and pick StarksMedia.com for your PPCs (Pay-Per-Click advertisements); or
b. Open an account on our site, and submit your articles to the relevant sections. On your Author Bio page add your contact information, business details, and a link to your site.
You can add your articles to StarksMedia.com for free.
7. Is there a link exchange program on Stark’s Media?
At the moment, there is no link exchange program on our site; yet you may open an account and add articles according to the chosen subject.
2. Adding Articles
1. Will I be paid for my articles?
Every author has to pay 5$ for one article submission.
2. How long will it take to get reviews on my articles?
You can be sure that your article will be reviewed in less than 2 weeks, but usually it takes our team up to 1 week to review an article.
3. Can I find out where a copy of my article has been submitted to?
“article`s title” +source + starksmedia
4. How can I add links to my article?
In order to place a keyword link, use the following HTML code:
< a href="http://www.mydomain.com">keyword< / a>
5. Which HTML tags may I use?
At present you may use only these HTML tags:
< a >, < p >, < ul >, < li >, < strong >, < em >, < b >, < i >, < br / >, < img >, < h2 >, < h3 >
6. May I submit an article to several categories?
No, you may add an article to only one category. In case of several submissions your article will be deleted.
7. How can I add pictures to my articles?
Use Rich Text Editor to add pictures to your articles. Choose the place for the picture by clicking, and then click on “Insert/Edit Image” at the top. In the opened window, type the URL of the picture.
Another way to add images is by using the tag < img >. Your picture will appear in the article just where you want it. Simply type:
< img src="http://www.yoursite.com/.../picture.jpg"/ >
Don’t forget that the URL you are using is the path to the image online. You cannot use URLs for the pictures on your PC, only for those that are online and can be reached by a URL.
8. My article was turned down. Why?
One of the reasons your article could be rejected is if it violated one of our author guidelines. In case you think that your article has been unjustly turned down, you are welcome to contact us and we will review your article once again.
3. Reprinting Articles
1. May I use articles from Stark’s Media for my local paper?
1. I found my article on Stark’s Media, although I did not add it. What should I do?
You should contact us, indicating the link to your article on Stark’s Media and your original link.
2. My article has been reprinted without full author credit or respective links. What should I do?
You should contact the publisher and ask them to correct the errors. If nothing has been done after several days, you should contact the website’s ISP and require that your article be deleted.
Types of massage: swedish, deep tissue, foot, couples, sports massage, therapeutic, shiatsu lymphatic drainage, medical massage
Massage is one of the oldest and most popular forms of therapy since time immemorial. The word “massage” has Greek origin (“masso”- to touch). Massage is a healing method, where dose mechanical stimulation applied to the body using special manual techniques. Massage can be made on the whole body (general) or on certain parts of the body (local or zonal massage). ... Full story
- Coconut oil benefits for hair, skin and weight loss. Organic and pure coconut oil recipes and diet
- Laser hair removal cost, side effects and prices
- Tea tree oil uses and benefits. Tea tree oil for acne, hair, warts, nail fungus. Where to buy tea tree oil shampoo
- The lap band surgery procedure. Lap band surgery cost, effectiveness, side effects, risks and complications