Stark`s Media is one of the leading online article directory which provide the opportunity for many people to obtain information on various categories. In order to safeguard their customers and also the information present on their website, they have chalked out few of the guidelines which protect information. The website also tends to collect some of the information, use the same and also disclose when an individual visits the website. Provided below is a complete guidelines information which applies to every individual who visits the website or uses the website.
1. Policy acceptance
An individual is hereby informed that by accessing this particular website, you agree for the terms and conditions which are put forth while the website where collection and disclosure of personal information is carried out which is mentioned in the below guidelines. If an individual tends not agree to this particular acceptance, he may not be advised to use the website.
2. Information that is collected from users
There are in general two information factors that the website collects about personal information on users.
a. In the first information which is collected by the website irrespective of the user, nonpersonal information and anonymous information is collected. The user can be a registered member of the website or a visitor of the website. To put it in a much simpler form, website does not know the actual identity of the user for which nonpersonal information is being collected. Nonpersonal information contains behavioral and technical information.
i. Technical information
Under this particular section, technical information such as the operating system used by the user, the web browser that has been used to reach the website, screen resolution, language of the web browser on the keyboard, IP address of the local machine, date and time of the access to the website, the domain name and the host from which you are accessing Internet.
ii. Behavioral information
b. The second format of collecting information by the website is known as identifiable information or personal information. In this particular option, the information which is collected by the website identifies an individual who is accessing the website. The information collected under this particular category contains the name of the individual, e-mail address, author bio data and any other additional information which is provided by the individual voluntarily when registering with the website. Any e-mail that has been sent to the website is also considered as personal information. Any nonpersonal information which has been combined with personal information will also be treated under this particular category.
No personal information is collected by the website without the proper approval from the individual. Apart from this, the website will not collect any data about the conversation that will be carried out between the user and the third party.
3. The process of information collection from users
a. The first method where the information is collected is when the user is browsing or visiting their website or using the website. In simple format, when a user is accessing the website and visiting various pages, necessary information is collected and gathered relating to every visit of the web page is present on the website. For example, IP address of the local machine is retrieved when an individual connects to the website.
b. In the second method, the website collects information that has been provided by the user voluntarily. In much simpler words, when a user registers with the website he provides necessary information such as name, e-mail address and author bio data.
4. Purpose of information collection
Nonpersonal information is collected for
1. Improve the user's experience on the website by collecting the screen resolution and enhancing the same.
2. Understand which particular operating software is more optimal.
3. Understand the priorities and the user’s interest and also the partners in order to provide enhanced options and efficiency which in turn will increase the sales and marketing process.
4. To collect broad demographic information which will help monitor the site and provide solutions for a particular problem from the server side.
Personal information is collected for
1. Provide option to enhance the way the users access the website.
2. Provide information about different accessories which are made available for registered users.
3. Allow communication from our site in order to provide promotional activities and events which are customized according to the user’s needs.
4. To identify an individual as a registered member of when carrying out customer operations such as purchase of licenses, license generations and feedback for a particular product.
5. Display of information provided by the user which has been provided voluntarily.
5. Sharing of personal information with third party organizations
Sharing of a user's personal information to any other third party organization is based on the following factors:
1. According to law and regulation as requested by a government
3. To identify a thread or address fraud that will enhance the technical and security issues
4. In order to provide complete details when a claim is made with a third party organization and which violates the website rules and regulations
5. To respond to claims when an authorized use of your information has been carried out by the third-party without your consent
6. To protect general rights, property and safety of the company and its users
7. The information is shared and the company is undergoing a major change in the management or acquisitions or purchase of assets of a particular company
8. In order to provide complete services the general public according to the articles that has been submitted by you
6. Elimination of personal information
A registered user who wishes to delete their personal information from the website should send an e-mail request. The concerned authorities will then carry out the necessary action that will delete information which does not fall under privacy laws.
7. Local storage and cookies
When you make a visit to the website, the company users different industry wide technologies called as cookies in order to store particular information on your computer. This particular phenomenon is generally called as local storage. Under this particular action, the information which has been stored on the computer will help the website enable login automatically enter the website which will enhance the users browsing and make it more effortless. For example, a cookie can store all the information that you would be entering in a form on the site, which will help you fill out any additional information in the forms by filling in the required information automatically. A cookie will not be in a position to identify the user. But, it is very much possible to prohibit the cookie from entering information in a particular website. Many web browsers provide the option to erase cookies from the hard drive, block certain cookies or receive a particular warning before a cookie is being deleted or stored on the local machine.
The website user’s intense security protocols in order to maintain a secure transaction and also prevent loss of information from the website. It prevents unauthorized access to information by any industrial standard technology or through internal procedures. Though the security protocols are intensified protecting information for the user, there can be no such guarantee. Users are requested to keep their password to themselves in order to safeguard their personal information from third-party organizations.
9. Third-party organizations or websites
Users may observe links to third-party websites. The links to these websites are independent from the current website and there is no responsibility or liability with regard to privacy matters and any other legal approach to such websites. Users are requested to be careful while approaching such links and understand completely about the privacy policies of such websites.
Types of massage: swedish, deep tissue, foot, couples, sports massage, therapeutic, shiatsu lymphatic drainage, medical massage
Massage is one of the oldest and most popular forms of therapy since time immemorial. The word “massage” has Greek origin (“masso”- to touch). Massage is a healing method, where dose mechanical stimulation applied to the body using special manual techniques. Massage can be made on the whole body (general) or on certain parts of the body (local or zonal massage). ... Full story
- Coconut oil benefits for hair, skin and weight loss. Organic and pure coconut oil recipes and diet
- Laser hair removal cost, side effects and prices
- Tea tree oil uses and benefits. Tea tree oil for acne, hair, warts, nail fungus. Where to buy tea tree oil shampoo
- The lap band surgery procedure. Lap band surgery cost, effectiveness, side effects, risks and complications