1. Acceptance of terms
Update to the terms and policies changes from time to time and it is requested for the users to check the policies regularly. The company will make efforts to post a prominent notification about the changes in the policies. Users and groups are requested to keep a track on the terms and privacy policies from time to time in order to stay within the guidelines as mentioned by the website.
By visiting the site and using its services, you are entitled to bold by the terms and conditions put forth by the website.
2. Description of services
The service provided by the website is a platform where original articles are authored by different users. Under the terms, an article is called as “user generated content” according to the terms and conditions mentioned in section 8 below. Every user of the website is provided with the guidelines and tips regarding posting of an article so that each of the content follows the required guidelines mentioned by the website. These guidelines can be accessed by a user at the following address http://www.starksmedia.com/author-guidelines.html. Though it is mandatory for a user to read and understand the guidelines, the website does not ensure its complaints with the guidelines which include the limitations, quality and accuracy of the articles. Hence, users are requested to acknowledge an enquiry to use the service at their own risk. The service is offered to both registered and unregistered users. Unregistered users are only entitled to have access to user generated content. A registered user has the authority to publish and edit user generated content on the website.
In order to become a registered user with the website, an individual must provide initial details about themselves. The details in order to enroll with the website consist of name, active e-mail address and author biodata. The user is also requested to choose a password which the user promises to keep confidential. Some of the details which are mentioned voluntarily will be provided to other users in compliance to privacy policies.
5. Permitted usage
In accordance with the terms and conditions of the website, the user is allowed to copy and distribute the user generated content only when a proper link is provided which connects back to the original location of the user generated content on this website. It is also made clear that a user is not allowed to modify, alter or translate the user generated content, including deletion and revision of links which are present in user generated content. The user generated content is licensed under creative Commons license (CC BY-ND). Complete description about the same is mentioned under section 8 below.
6. Usage restrictions
Read the following restrictions carefully in order to stay within the guidelines as mentioned by the terms of the site. Any failure may result in termination of the account completely and may also lead to criminal or civil liability.
You may not:
1. Alter, copy, delete, translate, reverse engineer or disassemble any art of the website or its services.
2. Create a border environment, frame or GUI around the site appearance.
3. Destruct the services the site provides or the servers and networks that host the site, or disobey regulations and requirements, procedures policies which are related to servers and networks.
4. Collect data and information about users without their interest, either manually or with the use of a row but, roller or retrieval application or any other automatic device to access the website or retrieve complete information or data mine information.
5. Provide any false information.
6. Misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, falsely state that a company endorsed you or your website or any statement that you make on behalf of the website.
7. Display, distribute or transmit by any other process or in connection with the site which also includes user generated content, which will infringe third-party rules and regulations which also includes intellectual property rights.
8. Use site services to carry out illegal or unauthorized purposes.
9. Redistribute, republish, disseminate or transmit any part of user generated content without providing a proper link back to its original location on this site.
10. Redistribute, republish, disseminate or transmit any part of user generated content on online or in any printed publications.
11. Use any of the user generated content from the site and use it in any form of spam.
12. Use the user generated content commercially without the consent of the author. Sales and marketing of user generated content is also strictly prohibited.
13. Prevent search engines to follow a particular link in user generated content without limitation.
7. Intellectual property rights
The site and the services which includes inventions, patent applications, trademarks, trade names, graphics, text, copyrightable materials, designs, procedures, specifications, algorithms, technical data, interactive features, interface, files, object code and source, GUI and trade secrets, whether registered or unregistered are completely owned and licensed to the company which comply to the copyright and other intellectual properties under United States law, foreign laws and international conventions. Any user generated content which does not fall under the above-mentioned content can be owned by a third party.
8. User generated content
1. The site allows a user to load copyrighted materials which includes articles and other literary works. As long as these works fall under the copyright law and have proper authentication provided in the content, they shall be accepted by the site which will be put on display in public directory. The user is completely responsible for such an act and will have to face legal or civil liability if failed to meet the guidelines and terms mentioned by this site. The user shall represent and provide authentication and requested for licenses, rights and permissions which allows the website to use the user generated material. The user should also increase that there would be no load or posting of user generated material which is unlawful or illegal to post or publish in a country in which he's residing or which is unlawful for the company to use or possess in connection with the site. The company has sole discretion and authority to remove user generated material without prior notice.
2. When a user posts or publish a user generated material on the site, they grant the company and irrevocable, not exclusive, transferable, royalty free, perpetual, sublicense symbol and worldwide license to use, republish, distribute, prepare derivative works of, transmit, display, make available to the content to public and perform that the content in connection with the site, through Internet or any mobile device, in any media formats and through different channels which are known today or in the future including without any limitations to RSS and newsletters.
3. The company has the authority to redistribute or make available a certain user generated material under free licenses under creative Commons license attribution no derives.
9. Undertakings and user representations
1. Undertakings and representation by an author
a. Any user who is submitting or publishing user generated material on this site represents the original author of such material or possesses all the necessary licenses, rights and concerns which are required to publish the same on the site and enable the company to use such material.
b. There should be full waiver of monitor rewrites and moral rights which are in respect to the user generated content that has been submitted to the site.
c. The author should not provide more than 2 affiliate links in the user generated content.
2. Undertakings and representations for publisher
a. Any third party site or publishing or distributing house which uses user generated content from this site will have to provide a proper back link to the original location of the content in the site.
b. Publisher should also undertake that the copyright of each author for user generated content who wishes to distribute or republish shall respect the author's work and also undertake that all the links will be maintained within the user generated content without altering in any way.
c. Publisher also undertakes to avoid carry out his own acts which are completely prohibited according to the terms that are mentioned on the site.
3. General representations
The user agrees and acknowledge the following: (a) Company may remove any user generated content without any consent if found deviating from the guidelines. (b) The company has the complete authority to change the category in which the user generated content has been posted, in its sole discretion, which has been found to be placed in an incorrect category. (c) The company reserves complete righttry to post advertisements according to the user generated content on different pages.
10. Links to third party website
11. Disclaimer and warranties
The site and the service, including without limitation any content, data and information related thereto, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of use, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The company does not give any guarantee or warranty that there will be an uninterrupted service. The company has the complete right to modify, enhance, improve and make any other changes to different pages of the site and services from time to time or may also discontinue display of few web pages without notice to the user. The company makes no representation about the suitability of the site and/or the service or any and all content and information provided through the site or the service for a certain purpose or any purpose at all. The company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the use of the site and/or the service, including but not limited to the availability, reliability, or quality of the service and/or the site, and is not and shall not be responsible for any error, fault or mistake of any and all content and information received through the site and/or service. The company does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any user generated content.
All the content that is available on the site or the service are not meant to be used for medical and legal or any other type of advice. All the articles published on the site by the users are for information purposes only.
12. Limitation of liability
The use of site and its services is at the sole risk of the user. In no event shall the company be liable for any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous actions resulting from or arising out of the site and/or the service, or the use or inability to use the site or the service, regardless of whether the company or an authorized representative of the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Except where liability is mandatory, in which event liability for damages shall be limited to twenty us dollars ($20).
14. Copyright agent
The company or the site respects intellectual property rights. If the user believes that his work has been copied or used in a way without any consent which violated the copyright infringement, one can contact the company’s Copyright agent with the following information (i) contact details of the person who would be mediating on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material (ii) a complete description of the content that has been claimed to be infringed (iii) description of the content that has been infringed and which is to be removed or access to the content to be disabled, along with sufficient information provided to the company to locate the content (iv) a statement stating that the use of material is permitted and is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent (v) a statement stating that the complete information which has been provided in the notification is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or the authorized person on behalf of the owner of the copyright content which has been infringed.
The Copyright agent can be reached at
1. The terms mentioned here shall not be used in any form to create a relationship, partnership, employer and employee, agency, joint-venture or franchisor franchisee relationship between the parties.
2. Any claims that are being made in accordance with the site or its services will be covered and interpreted in accordance with the laws of state of Ukraine without any reference to conflict of laws principles.
3. In dispute arising out of the service provided by the site will be brought to the notice and the user should consent to jurisdiction and venue, competent courts of Kiev, Ukraine. The user must also agreed to waive away all the defenses due to lack of personal jurisdiction and form non-convenience and also agree that the process will be served in a manner which is authorized by applicable law or according to the court rule.
4. If any particular provision of this particular term is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, then that particular provision will be removed from the terms and will no way affect the validate the of the remaining provisions.
5. Any heading, caption or a particular section title contained herein is inserted to provide convenience to users in understanding about the terms and in no way defines or explains a particular section.
6. The terms provided here constitute the entire terms and policies between the user and the company relating to a particular subject and supersedes all or contemporaneous written or agreements or understanding between the company and the user.
16. For further information contact us at
Types of massage: swedish, deep tissue, foot, couples, sports massage, therapeutic, shiatsu lymphatic drainage, medical massage
Massage is one of the oldest and most popular forms of therapy since time immemorial. The word “massage” has Greek origin (“masso”- to touch). Massage is a healing method, where dose mechanical stimulation applied to the body using special manual techniques. Massage can be made on the whole body (general) or on certain parts of the body (local or zonal massage). ... Full story
- Coconut oil benefits for hair, skin and weight loss. Organic and pure coconut oil recipes and diet
- Laser hair removal cost, side effects and prices
- Tea tree oil uses and benefits. Tea tree oil for acne, hair, warts, nail fungus. Where to buy tea tree oil shampoo
- The lap band surgery procedure. Lap band surgery cost, effectiveness, side effects, risks and complications